I decided to pull out my pride and joy that I worked so hard on, my pants pattern. One day I ran across Kwik Sew pattern, in my stash and loved the sailor style design on option B. I decided to use the pocket portion of the pattern and omitted the main reason for drooling over the pattern, the upper waist detail, due running low on fabric. It was quite simple in incorporating the new design edits.
Here is where I superimposed the pockets onto my pattern and traced out the outer edge of pants on the pocket pattern. In addition to tracing the edge of the pant pattern, the notches were added from K3854 onto the pant pattern.
Added pockets from K3854B
Lengthen by 3.5" (from original muslin fitting)
Added a 1.5" waistband with top and bottom top-stitch
Once all pieces are centered, cut out the fashion fabric accordingly. The pants were made with an inner facing.